What do I do now?
With the result of a positive pregnancy test it is normal to feel many emotions. We are here for you to talk about these feelings and help you make an informed decision for yourself and your future.
Finding out you are pregnant can be overwhelming, especially if you weren’t planning to become pregnant. It may seem impossible to become a parent right now, but you still have questions about it and wonder how you may make it work.
We can help you talk through your personal situation and consider things such as:
- I want to have the baby, but I’m afraid.
- My boyfriend doesn’t want the baby, but I do.
- My parents will be upset if they find out I’m pregnant.
- I want to have the baby, but I can’t afford it.
- I want a baby, but not right now. It is not a good time.
We can address all of your concerns. Tender Care provides many resources to help you get ready for your role as a parent.
You may plan to have an abortion, but are unsure about what that means for you.
We will help you answer questions such as:
- What are the risks?
- What are the different types of procedures?
- Should I be concerned about having an abortion?
- What can I do about people pressuring me?
- Can I have a baby and still live my life?
We will listen to your personal situation and talk through your options, answering any questions you may have. This is a permanent decision. It is important to make sure you have accurate information regarding your pregnancy.
Thinking about what is best for you and for your unborn baby is important. Adoption may be an option for you as you make a plan for your child’s life. Questions and thoughts about adoption can be overwhelming.
We are here to help as you consider:
- I don’t think I want an abortion, but I’m not ready to be a parent.
- I want my baby to have financial and emotional stability.
- Would I be able to choose my baby’s adoptive family?
Birth parents are given many choices as they plan for their own future, and the future of the baby. Tender Care has excellent adoption resources. Adoption can be a wonderful option to an unplanned pregnancy.
We are here to listen and help you think through your personal situation and options. Call any center for a free, confidential appointment today!