Nurse Manager/Sonographer Job Opening
Part-time, 16-24 hours per week serving both Gettysburg and Hanover Tender Care locations, and reports to the Executive Director.
Primarily responsible for providing limited obstetrical ultrasound scans for Tender Care per written policies and procedures.
Provides services and support to the clients and maintain professional standards of care, following the ANA Code of Ethics.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform limited obstetrical ultrasound for Clients
- Responsible for supervising, organizing, planning, monitoring and assessing the medical services provided by the center.
- Holds a current Registered Nurse’s or advanced registered nursing license in good standing with the state of Pennsylvania’s medical board.
- Has a sincere desire to reach out to abortion-vulnerable and abortion-minded women.
- Maintains a consistent life-affirming medical position and would never refer or advise a woman to have an abortion. (When a situation arises where a woman’s life is at risk, the center advocates taking measures to preserve her life, hoping that the woman and her child can both be saved.)
- Strong administrative skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment with both medical and non-medical staff and volunteers.
- Skills in human relations, written and oral communication and the ability to work in a collaborative setting.
- Provide support, mentoring and medical back up to medical and non-medical staff and volunteers.
- RN with OB/GYN experience and completion of NIFLA limited obstetrical course
- Has three years of general experience
- Must be a practicing Christian
- Will train the right candidate
If interested in applying please fill out Employment Application Form and include cover letter and resume.
Please submit 2 reference forms Confidential Reference form for Employment.